Tuesday, April 27, 2010

If Lewis can do it! So can I.


This is my first blogging experience so bare with me please. I sat back for a while and watched my wife blogging and I really didn't know what all the buzz was about. I started reading her blogs about two months ago and I was very impressed on what I was reading. So I thought to myself why not try it out. I figure this could be a good way to get things off my chest that I don't really talk about. So I guess I can honestly say that I'm a blogger now and for my wife yeah.. you're right I think this is going to be a great thing for me. I can only hope that for any of my followers (if I get any) have a good time reading and commenting on what I have written about. Peace I'm outta here!

1 comment:

  1. love it! I will stay away during football season though, I think you need your man time for those months. love you!

    ReplyDelete