Sunday, May 2, 2010

Oppy Doopy Baylor went Poopy


Yes I think the title says it all. My littlest one after getting out of the bath pooped all over the hallway floor. While I was in the girls bedroom getting our oldest daughter ready for bed, all I could hear was my wife in the hallway yelling NO!NO!NO!. When I looked up sure enough there it was. The most disgusting fowl smelling turd I have ever seen in my life. To any parent it is a normal thing to see in your life time but for me, that was the first. My wife laughing uncontrollably, takes our little one into their room while I got stuck cleaning up the sewer snake. After cleaning up the log, my oldest says to me "Daddy that smells really bad." all I could respond with was a chuckle and "Yes, Yes it is." So to any parent to be or any parent that has little one's Good luck it's horrible and funny at the same time. Opps just threw up a little in my mouth saying that.

1 comment:

  1. it was hardly a "turd", I feel peanut butter soft serve ice cream is a far more descriptive and percise comparison. Either way, you are right it was sick. Also, if you werent asleep 12 months ago you would have witness when Baylor pooped all over me at 3 am her first week home.

    Ill take poop any day over the crap we are going to be enduring when they are teens!

    ReplyDelete