Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ryan, You Know What's Good for Shoulder Pain?


I just started my physical therapy yesterday and god does my shoulder kill me. I know what therapy is like cause when I blew my knee out in high school but damn. I guess when you get older the recovery time is a little longer. The only way I can describe it is, if you have seen the second Ace Ventura when he gets hit with the darts and his arms go limp and he swings them, thats what my arm feels like. I felt like the biggest baby when my trainer was stretching and pulling my arm in ways it hasn't been done in a while and I just wanted to scream. The nice thing is I will make a quicker recovery because of this. Instead of it being a two month rehab it will only take a month of getting my ass kicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment